Exports take a third of California's cherry crop
04/19/2013 12:12:31 PMNearly 35% of the fresh cherries grown in California are destined for export markets, grower-shippers... Read more.
First-year support strong for new cherry board
04/19/2013 12:06:09 PMExecutive director Chris Zanobini is pleased with the first year’s performance of the Sacramento, Calif.-based... Read more.
Pouch bags gain a cherry following
04/19/2013 11:45:28 AMA new consumer package is on the cherry scene this season. The traditional poly bag has been the... Read more.
In-season cherry promotions increase consumer rings
04/19/2013 11:01:39 AMRetailers eagerly await opportunities to promote fresh cherries. “Everybody is always excited about good cherry promotions,”... Read more.
Good cherry volume heads to market
04/19/2013 9:51:40 AMIf early California cherries don’t kick off on time this spring — in late April —... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage