Exports take a third of California's cherry crop
04/19/2013 12:12:31 PMNearly 35% of the fresh cherries grown in California are destined for export markets, grower-shippers... Read more.
First-year support strong for new cherry board
04/19/2013 12:06:09 PMExecutive director Chris Zanobini is pleased with the first year’s performance of the Sacramento, Calif.-based... Read more.
Pouch bags gain a cherry following
04/19/2013 11:45:28 AMA new consumer package is on the cherry scene this season. The traditional poly bag has been the... Read more.
In-season cherry promotions increase consumer rings
04/19/2013 11:01:39 AMRetailers eagerly await opportunities to promote fresh cherries. “Everybody is always excited about good cherry promotions,”... Read more.
Good cherry volume heads to market
04/19/2013 9:51:40 AMIf early California cherries don’t kick off on time this spring — in late April —... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure