Freight costs likely to hike California cherry prices
04/18/2011 11:28:52 AMWith per-gallon gasoline prices hovering around $4 and diesel fuel even higher, retailers will likely... Read more.
Cherry season again could yield 11 million cartons
04/15/2011 1:40:31 PMSTOCKTON, Calif. — An already wet California found the dawn of spring bringing even more rain to all... Read more.
Earthquake, aftermath leave questions about cherry exports to Japan
04/15/2011 1:34:55 PMHANFORD, Calif. — In the wake of the March 11 earthquake and subsequent tsunami, whether Japan will... Read more.
Strong export demand expected for California cherries
04/21/2010 3:33:15 PMExport demand should help buoy California cherry markets, particularly early in the deal. Hanford, Calif.-based Flavor... Read more.
Smaller packs could reduce sticker shock on early fruit
04/21/2010 3:25:38 PMPacking early fruit in smaller containers to reduce sticker shock could be among the packaging trends... Read more.
Expanded sourcing helps California cherry shippers
04/21/2010 3:09:35 PMA diversified California cherry deal lets shippers expand their varietal offerings, protects them better from... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered