CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
California fall fruit outlooks warm
08/21/2014 12:22:09 PMFRESNO, Calif. — While some vineyard and orchard removals — with citrus hardest hit —... Read more.
Market awaits California persimmons
08/21/2014 12:18:00 PMCalifornia persimmons may be greeted eagerly in October by a marketplace that hasn’t seen much... Read more.
Pomegranates, arils enjoy early start
08/21/2014 12:13:16 PMCalifornia fresh pomegranate volumes are likely to rise modestly over last year despite the state’s... Read more.
California Fall Fruit business updates
08/21/2014 12:06:35 PMFarmers Fresh Fruit rolls out site Farmers Fresh Fruit Co., Reedley, Calif., has launched a website,... Read more.
California apples growers look for short-but-sweet season
08/21/2014 11:58:27 AMFRESNO, Calif. — In August, with an outsized and early Washington apple crop looming just ahead... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised