CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
Fall is sweet spot for California strawberries
08/21/2014 11:56:00 AMCalifornia strawberry volumes started to drop before Sept. 1 but plenty remained for promotions in... Read more.
California table grape growers enjoy strong season
08/19/2014 9:36:35 AMSTOCKTON, Calif. — Spurred by a warm spring, the California table grape season got off to an... Read more.
California berry landscape changes
08/27/2013 9:22:28 AMCalifornia strawberry volumes paced well ahead of last year as August began. Blueberry production had... Read more.
California summer fruit came fast; fall encore in store?
08/27/2013 9:19:07 AMKINGSBURG, Calif. — High heat brought most California fruit crops on early and in ample volumes... Read more.
Sun World expands late-season grape offerings
08/19/2013 3:37:10 PMWith the introduction of the proprietary Adora black seedless grape this fall, Bakersfield, Calif.-based Sun... Read more.
Growers expect promotable volume for fall fruit crops
08/13/2012 11:41:27 AMDELANO, Calif. — Near-ideal summer growing conditions set the stage for ample supply in promotable... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico