CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
Pomegranate growers work to increase consumer awareness
08/13/2012 11:32:26 AMEarly indications suggest a bigger fall pomegranate crop out of California this year. Growers don’t expect... Read more.
Table grape commission continues with promos
08/13/2012 11:11:46 AMMidway through the season, the Fresno-based California Table Grape Commission continues with its promotion plans... Read more.
Growers begin navel season with new maturity standard
08/13/2012 10:54:52 AMWith the start of the navel orange season this fall, California grower-packer-shippers will have a... Read more.
Plums round out season for California stone fruit
08/13/2012 10:45:33 AMA mix of normal seasonal progression and the lingering effects of an April hailstorm took California... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Global Organic Specialty hires salesman