CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
Dulcich launches Hobgoblin grapes promotion
08/19/2011 1:46:43 PMDELANO, Calif. — Jakov P. Dulcich & Sons is set for a full launch of its Harvest Hobgoblin... Read more.
Plums, pluots take top billing in California’s fall stone fruit parade
08/19/2011 1:17:22 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — By crop size, plums are the runt of the California stone fruit seasonal... Read more.
California navel volume down, but still high
08/19/2011 1:10:51 PMCalifornia navel oranges, which traditionally start shipping around Nov. 1, are on track for another... Read more.
California pear quality, volume solid through holidays
08/19/2011 1:02:37 PMFRESNO, Calif. — California, the leadoff hitter for the nation’s domestic pear season, will harvest... Read more.
Golden State's fall harvest features diverse range of fruit
08/19/2011 12:52:36 PMFRESNO, Calif. — A retail buyer of a few generations back now paying a visit to his old office... Read more.
California Kiwifruit Commission to halt operations
08/19/2011 12:36:57 PMSACRAMENTO, Calif. — The California Kiwifruit Commission will at the end of September join a... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales