CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
No slowdown as California fruit rolls into fall
08/17/2010 11:05:15 AMSunny California was woefully lacking in the vitamin D-delivering rays though late winter and early... Read more.
California apple volume forecast up 31%
08/17/2010 11:00:57 AMCalifornia enjoys the luxury of kicking off the annual West Coast apple deal a month or two ahead... Read more.
Good table grape supplies available through the holidays
08/17/2010 10:57:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — For some of central California’s tree fruit varieties, Labor Day weekend marks the... Read more.
Grapes from California Days score at MLB ballparks
08/17/2010 10:53:10 AMFRESNO, Calif. — The California Table Grape Commission has what marketers and baseball statisticians would... Read more.
Questions remain about California pomegranate volume
08/17/2010 10:48:29 AMDINUBA, Calif. — California is set to open another high-quality pomegranate season, grower-shippers said. There... Read more.
Booth Ranches no longer flies below the radar
08/16/2010 4:36:35 PMORANGE COVE, Calif. — The late Franklin Otis Booth Jr. — Otis to his family, friends and acquaintances... Read more.
New partners, faces among California grape grower-shippers
08/16/2010 4:22:17 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — California table-grape grower-shippers have not debuted any new breakthrough varieties for fall,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports