CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
New partners, faces among California grape grower-shippers
08/16/2010 4:22:17 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — California table-grape grower-shippers have not debuted any new breakthrough varieties for fall,... Read more.
Nectarines, plums counter struggling peach deal
08/16/2010 4:17:47 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — After three consecutive often-rocky seasons, the 2010 road traveled by most California... Read more.
Kingsburg caters to kids
08/25/2009 1:59:11 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — The four-generation family owned and operated Kingsburg Orchards is capitalizing on the... Read more.
Stone fruit, table grapes yield promotable volumes
08/24/2009 5:04:47 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — The financial freeway on which California’s stone fruit commodities have traveled in... Read more.
Growers expect stronger prices for small California plum crop
08/24/2009 4:21:59 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — What started as a 2009 stone fruit forecast of 49 million cartons, down 16% from... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus