CALIFORNIA FALL FRUIT
New partners, faces among California grape grower-shippers
08/16/2010 4:22:17 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — California table-grape grower-shippers have not debuted any new breakthrough varieties for fall,... Read more.
Nectarines, plums counter struggling peach deal
08/16/2010 4:17:47 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — After three consecutive often-rocky seasons, the 2010 road traveled by most California... Read more.
Kingsburg caters to kids
08/25/2009 1:59:11 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — The four-generation family owned and operated Kingsburg Orchards is capitalizing on the... Read more.
Stone fruit, table grapes yield promotable volumes
08/24/2009 5:04:47 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — The financial freeway on which California’s stone fruit commodities have traveled in... Read more.
Growers expect stronger prices for small California plum crop
08/24/2009 4:21:59 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — What started as a 2009 stone fruit forecast of 49 million cartons, down 16% from... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised