Marketing group takes message global
07/01/2013 11:48:36 AMAn international marketing program like the one run by the California Table Grape Commission is tailored... Read more.
California Table Grape Commission dives into social media
07/01/2013 11:43:39 AMThe California Table Grape Commission is expanding its efforts with registered dietitians, one of many... Read more.
Growers roll out Cotton Candy, newer grape varieties in phases
07/01/2013 11:40:26 AMCotton Candy, the seedless green grape whose name evokes the flavor of a carnival or county fair,... Read more.
As growers establish varieties, focus shifts to boosting quality
07/01/2013 11:37:44 AMFRESNO, Calif. — New is a relative term when it comes to grape varieties. Thompson seedless,... Read more.
Sun World working to expand proprietary variety offerings
07/01/2013 11:31:24 AMSun World International LLC continues to grow its proprietary grape variety business. AutumnCrisp, a seedless green... Read more.
California grape growers expect record crop
07/01/2013 11:28:40 AMFRESNO, Calif. — California should see a record grape crop of 106.9 million 19-pound box equivalents... Watch Video.
- CNN to cover watermelon drop live from Indiana
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Study cites need for cafeteria equipment; USDA awards grants
- California citrus growers access damage
- UPDATED: Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis