Long-term expansion in the cards at Bravante
06/27/2014 11:25:28 AMFOWLER, Calif. — Autumn king grape production at a Bravante Produce vineyard in Fowler might... Read more.
Volumes up on Cotton Candy, Sweet Celebration varieties
06/27/2014 11:15:55 AMInternational Fruit Genetics, the developer of such grape varieties as Sweet Celebration and Cotton Candy,... Read more.
Early California grape crop nears another record
06/27/2014 10:54:27 AMFRESNO, Calif. — California table grapes will have another record crop in 2014 — albeit... Read more.
California Table Grape Commission dives into social media
07/01/2013 11:43:39 AMThe California Table Grape Commission is expanding its efforts with registered dietitians, one of many... Read more.
Growers roll out Cotton Candy, newer grape varieties in phases
07/01/2013 11:40:26 AMCotton Candy, the seedless green grape whose name evokes the flavor of a carnival or county fair,... Read more.
As growers establish varieties, focus shifts to boosting quality
07/01/2013 11:37:44 AMFRESNO, Calif. — New is a relative term when it comes to grape varieties. Thompson seedless,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita