Sun World working to expand proprietary variety offerings
07/01/2013 11:31:24 AMSun World International LLC continues to grow its proprietary grape variety business. AutumnCrisp, a seedless green... Read more.
California grape growers expect record crop
07/01/2013 11:28:40 AMFRESNO, Calif. — California should see a record grape crop of 106.9 million 19-pound box equivalents... Watch Video.
Mexico, Coachella grapes gain late momentum
06/25/2013 11:30:52 AMCOACHELLA, Calif. — Grape production in Mexico and the Coachella Valley started slowly but should... Read more.
California grape vineyards, orchards vie for water
06/25/2013 11:28:12 AMFRESNO, Calif. — Like Westside melon growers and other California growing operations, table grape producers... Read more.
Shippers step up to demand for stand-up pouch bags
06/25/2013 11:25:06 AMFRESNO, Calif. — Grape grower-shippers plan to move much more of their volume in stand-up pouch... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico