Grape export volume remains strong
06/23/2010 12:59:42 PMAlthough the majority of California-grown table grapes are sold domestically, a large part of the volume... Read more.
California grape exports rise in 2009
06/23/2010 12:45:36 PMCalifornia table grape growers exported 34 million 19-pound boxes of table grapes valued at $567.9... Read more.
Food Network to feature California grapes
06/23/2010 11:54:38 AMThe Fresno-based California Table Grape Commission is working with some of the nation’s most prestigious... Read more.
Grape shippers packing more clamshells
06/23/2010 11:24:50 AMHeavy demand from grocery retailers has prompted California table grape grower-shippers to pack more of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up