CALIFORNIA LETTUCE & LEAF
Strong California lettuce market eases
07/23/2014 11:47:38 AMSALINAS, Calif. — A strong market for California lettuce loosened its grip on buyers a bit in... Read more.
Trade show launch for Church Bros. blends
07/23/2014 11:20:15 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Church Bros. LLC is planning to mark the trade show debut of three salad mixes... Read more.
Boggiatto Produce quietly marks 25 years
07/23/2014 10:49:59 AMSALINAS, Calif. — In its 25th year in business, Boggiatto Produce Inc. is sticking with what’s... Read more.
Fresh Express to launch salad; ‘Swap’ rolls on
07/18/2014 5:20:41 PMFresh Express plans to launch a Shredded Broccoli and Cauliflower salad Aug. 21. The product will... Read more.
Homegrown lettuce falters; buyers turn to California
07/26/2013 1:06:38 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Weather extremes on both coasts have put California grower-shippers in a much... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage