CALIFORNIA LETTUCE & LEAF
Earthbound Farm projects continued sales growth
07/21/2011 11:29:30 AMSAN JUAN BAUTISTA, Calif. — Earthbound Farm expects to prosper from continued strength in the... Read more.
Cold, wet spring’s effects linger into fall leaf deal
07/21/2010 2:39:56 PMSALINAS, Calif. — The cool, wet spring is a thread running through conversations with most California... Read more.
New leaf, lettuce products continue to roll out of Salinas, Santa Maria valleys
07/21/2010 2:36:16 PMGONZALES, Calif. — "The more things change, the more they stay the same” was not coined for the California... Read more.
Pacific International Marketing opens processing facility
07/21/2010 1:51:38 PMGONZALES, Calif. — Just a few months after breaking ground earlier this year, Salinas, Calif.-based... Read more.
Even supply, aggressive pricing help organic sales remain steady
07/21/2010 1:15:24 PMSAN JUAN BAUTISTA, Calif. — Organic fruit and vegetable giant Earthbound Farm endured the inclement... Read more.
Home gardens add to summer competition for California lettuce industry
07/21/2010 1:11:10 PMSALINAS, Calif. — A couple of hurdles that continue to cut into the sales of California summer vegetables... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sustainability/Going Green business updates
- UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Deardorff Family Farms plans direct-to-consumer program
- Corn company now known as GloriAnn Farms