CALIFORNIA LETTUCE & LEAF
Federal rules not in sight as LGMA reaches six years
07/20/2012 2:56:20 PMThe California Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement recently started its sixth year, and the occasion passed... Read more.
Mann Packing serves up Better Burger Leaf
07/20/2012 2:45:57 PMSALINAS, Calif. — With the introduction of its Better Burger Leaf, Mann Packing Co. hopes to... Read more.
Syngenta aims at new lettuce varieties
07/21/2011 11:49:13 AMSANTA MARIA, Calif. —Since expanding its North American lettuce reach after acquiring two California seed... Read more.
Lettuce volumes returning to normal, growers say
07/21/2011 11:36:15 AMSALINAS, Calif. — California grower-shippers would love to see lettuce prices break out of their... Read more.
Sales of organics draws in conventional grower-shippers
07/21/2011 11:32:29 AMSANTA MARIA, Calif. — Organic leaf and lettuce sales remain on a rising arc, prompting some... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million