Consolidation, canneries eat into fresh pear volume
07/17/2014 1:10:01 PMConsolidation continues in the California pear industry, bringing acreage reduction. Combined with the state’s drought... Read more.
Mountain pears on track
07/17/2014 12:55:08 PMThe bulk of California pears are grown in the Sacramento River Delta, but as the transition to Oregon... Read more.
California board promotes ‘America’s First Pear’
07/17/2014 12:38:08 PMThe California Pear Advisory Board’s new branding effort — dubbed “America’s First Pear” —... Read more.
Elliot & Son upgrades handling equipment
07/23/2013 2:18:35 PMAs part of a continuing expansion and upgrade program, David J. Elliot & Son installed fruit handling... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality