Go big with pear displays
07/16/2013 10:48:59 AMLODI, Calif. — The bigger the display, the better when it comes to pear promotions, say grower-shippers. Retailers... Read more.
Excitement greets California pear crop
07/16/2013 10:37:07 AMLODI, Calif. — An air of excitement is circulating around the start of this year’s California... Read more.
California crop avoids overlap with Northwest
07/16/2012 4:05:16 PMAlthough the 2012 California pear crop is expected to be about 11% smaller than last year, grower-packer-shippers... Read more.
Strong demand, empty market to bolster organic pear producers
07/16/2012 3:51:13 PMConsumer interest in California-grown organic pears continues to grow, and this season is no exception. An... Read more.
California pear crop may hit late; volume likely normal
07/15/2011 2:08:39 PMThe California pear crop is behind schedule this season, but it’s expected to result in more... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus