Pink ribbons serve as part of California pear promotion plan
07/21/2010 1:07:11 PMBrown, green, red and yellow are the colors commonly associated with pears. In October, California... Read more.
Late start, lower volume on tap for pear harvest
07/21/2010 1:05:18 PMA cool, wet spring was expected to delay the start of the California pear harvest by up to two weeks,... Read more.
Pear promotion encourages consumers to ‘Peel and Play’
07/16/2009 11:15:11 AMMarketers of fresh pears plan to incorporate retail samples and demonstrations, co-marketing with other products... Read more.
California pear industry focuses on food safety, overcoming recession
07/16/2009 11:04:46 AMThe California pear industry’s growers, shippers and packers acknowledge that topics such as food safety... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure