CALIFORNIA SPRING VEGETABLES
Software aids traceability for small, large operations
03/03/2014 4:13:48 PMPTI Lite, produce traceability software rewritten in 2013, is designed for small- and mid-sized grower-packers... Read more.
Kale sales continue to ride the hot trend wave
03/03/2014 3:42:55 PMAlthough food trend watchers have crowned cauliflower “the next kale” for 2014, Robert Schueller, public... Read more.
Mann Packing celebrates 75th year
03/03/2014 3:25:59 PMMann Packing is throwing a yearlong birthday party as the family-owned Salinas, Calif., grower-shipper celebrates... Read more.
Healthy eating combined with convenience sells
03/03/2014 3:01:33 PMWith harried schedules and a desire to eat more healthful foods, consumers continue to seek convenience... Read more.
Early artichoke start marks Ocean Mist Farms’ 90th season
02/24/2014 12:36:46 PMCastroville, Calif.-based Ocean Mist Farms is celebrating 90 years of growing and marketing artichokes as... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita