CALIFORNIA SPRING VEGETABLES
California Spring Vegetables business updates
03/01/2013 1:42:07 PMBonipak Produce hires marketing coordinator Amber Wighton, a graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis... Read more.
Foodservice sales rebound with economy
03/01/2013 1:33:35 PMRebounding restaurant business and an emphasis on fresh menu items have combined to boost foodservice... Read more.
Warm weather, cold snap roil California vegetable production
03/01/2013 1:21:52 PM%An unusually warm December followed by freezing temperatures at the end of the year and continued... Read more.
Deardorff Family Farms’ 75th year brings new facility
02/24/2012 10:52:44 AMOXNARD, Calif. — From new construction to a growing organics program, Deardorff Family Farms has... Read more.
Pacific International adds green globe artichokes
02/24/2012 10:47:50 AMSALINAS, Calif. — As artichoke production gains momentum in California this spring, Pacific International Marketing... Read more.
RedLine upgrades software for tracking harvest in the field
02/24/2012 10:35:34 AMA software upgrade to RedLine Field aimed at getting information quickly to harvest sites is available... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised