CALIFORNIA SPRING VEGETABLES
California Spring Vegetables business updates
03/01/2013 1:42:07 PMBonipak Produce hires marketing coordinator Amber Wighton, a graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis... Read more.
Foodservice sales rebound with economy
03/01/2013 1:33:35 PMRebounding restaurant business and an emphasis on fresh menu items have combined to boost foodservice... Read more.
Warm weather, cold snap roil California vegetable production
03/01/2013 1:21:52 PM%An unusually warm December followed by freezing temperatures at the end of the year and continued... Read more.
Deardorff Family Farms’ 75th year brings new facility
02/24/2012 10:52:44 AMOXNARD, Calif. — From new construction to a growing organics program, Deardorff Family Farms has... Read more.
Pacific International adds green globe artichokes
02/24/2012 10:47:50 AMSALINAS, Calif. — As artichoke production gains momentum in California this spring, Pacific International Marketing... Read more.
RedLine upgrades software for tracking harvest in the field
02/24/2012 10:35:34 AMA software upgrade to RedLine Field aimed at getting information quickly to harvest sites is available... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court