CALIFORNIA SPRING VEGETABLES
Spring interest blossoms in squash flowers, baby vegetables
02/24/2012 10:22:56 AMSquash blossoms — the edible flowers of summer squash varieties, including zucchini — are among... Read more.
Earthbound introduces Power Greens; Nunes adds to organic lineup
02/24/2012 10:16:22 AMEarthbound’s launch responds to growing culinary and food media attention to hardy greens and their... Read more.
Wet weather, then cold, disrupt celery production
03/02/2011 9:59:00 AMSALINAS, Calif. — As spring approached, celery growers in California’s Ventura County still felt the... Read more.
Organics gain ground in California vegetables
02/28/2011 3:23:54 PMSALINAS, Calif. — California organic produce has its long-established names — like San Juan Bautista-based... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus