California strawberries business updates
03/28/2014 10:30:00 AMBetter Produce Inc. adds production Santa Maria-based Better Produce Inc. has begun shipping strawberries out of... Read more.
Late Easter helps keep momentum into Mother’s Day
03/28/2014 10:11:15 AMAmple supplies of California strawberries, a late Easter and Mother’s Day should bode well for... Read more.
California strawberry season off to fast start
03/14/2014 11:29:36 AMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Much like a race horse at the famed San Anita track in Southern California,... Watch Video.
Cal Giant’s cycling teams serve as ambassadors on wheels
03/11/2014 1:18:34 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Members of California Giant Berry Farm’s bike racing and cyclocross teams aren’t... Watch Video.
Growers seek alternatives to fumigant
03/29/2013 3:25:44 PMFor years, California growers treated strawberry fields with the fumigant methyl bromide. But that all... Read more.
Study shows effectiveness of Tectrol pallet covering
03/29/2013 3:23:21 PMSalinas, Calif.-based TransFresh Corp. says a recent study found transporting strawberries in the sealed TransFresh... Read more.
Murai recounts successful tenure as commission president
03/29/2013 3:20:36 PMWhen Mark Murai took over as president of the Watsonville-based California Strawberry Commission seven years... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Taco Bell gets push back for hating veggie tray for Super Bowl
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Garlic finds way to mainstream; herbs find their niche
- C.H. Robinson introduces new tropical brand
- Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery