Strawberry commission revises food safety training
03/31/2010 12:54:00 PMAs California strawberry grower-shippers kicked off the 2009-10 season, more than half of the industry’s... Read more.
University varieties play big role in Southern California
03/31/2010 11:43:00 AMWhile several of California’s biggest strawberry grower-shippers pride themselves on their made-to-order proprietary varieties, other... Read more.
Breeders create proprietary varieties
03/31/2010 10:19:00 AMSome of California’s top strawberry grower-shippers known for proprietary varieties source from a pair of... Read more.
Chef uses strawberries to increase value of dishes
03/31/2010 9:57:00 AMAs chef and owner of Culinary Center of Monterey, a California restaurant and culinary school, Mary... Read more.
Sustainability nothing new for strawberry growers
03/30/2010 4:27:00 PMThe sustainability movement has been garnering lots of press — both consumer and trade — recently,... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving