CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
California Summer Fruit business update briefs
04/19/2012 1:53:47 PMBrandt Farms achieves PTI milestone 6 Brandt Farms Inc., Reedley, Calif., went live with Produce Traceability... Read more.
Expect apricots to start earlier than last year
04/19/2012 1:46:40 PMAlthough some apricot orchards in the south end of California’s San Joaquin Valley suffered an... Read more.
Primavera places bets on galas
04/19/2012 1:37:17 PMThe biggest player in the California apple industry — Primavera Marketing Inc. — plans to... Read more.
Blueberry production quickly gains steam in California
04/19/2012 1:29:35 PMBlueberries are gaining ground fast in California. “Production two years ago was 29 million pounds,” said... Read more.
Good cherry volume likely but probably not record-breaking
04/19/2012 1:16:04 PMLINDEN, Calif. — California’s cherry trees should produce a strong crop this year — unless... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California citrus growers access damage
- CNN to cover watermelon drop live from Indiana
- UPDATED: Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis
- UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage