CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
As navels fade, valencias take stage
04/19/2012 1:40:22 PMWith a lighter navel orange crop this year in California, valencias could hit the summer market in... Read more.
Primavera places bets on galas
04/19/2012 1:37:17 PMThe biggest player in the California apple industry — Primavera Marketing Inc. — plans to... Read more.
Blueberry production quickly gains steam in California
04/19/2012 1:29:35 PMBlueberries are gaining ground fast in California. “Production two years ago was 29 million pounds,” said... Read more.
Good cherry volume likely but probably not record-breaking
04/19/2012 1:16:04 PMLINDEN, Calif. — California’s cherry trees should produce a strong crop this year — unless... Read more.
Yanked orchards should cut peach, nectarine production
04/19/2012 1:13:27 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — California’s San Joaquin Valley stone fruit production is in transition. An oversupply of... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates