CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
Yanked orchards should cut peach, nectarine production
04/19/2012 1:13:27 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — California’s San Joaquin Valley stone fruit production is in transition. An oversupply of... Read more.
Sunkist plans boost for lemons
04/19/2012 1:08:43 PMSummer calls to mind thoughts of lemonade, so Sunkist Growers plans to give lemons a fair shake alongside... Read more.
Grower-shippers forecast bigger volumes of table grapes
04/19/2012 12:55:00 PMBased on better cultural practices and newer, higher-yielding varieties, at least one industry leader said... Read more.
Mother’s Day should bring ample supplies of summer fruit
04/19/2012 12:45:54 PMCalifornia’s dry winter had many growers predicting early and ample supplies of summer fruit —... Read more.
Weather causes spotty problems for California plums
04/27/2011 1:36:40 PMFOWLER, Calif. — The 2011 California plum deal is a bit like playing pin the tail on the donkey on... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up