CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
California melons ready for mid-May debut
04/22/2011 2:04:52 PMBRAWLEY, Calif. — Plastic saved California’s early melon crop in the Imperial Valley, grower-shippers said. A... Read more.
Slow-peaking California strawberries may stoke summer demand
04/15/2011 3:59:49 PMSALINAS, Calif. — California strawberry production should hit its peak volume of about 7 million flats... Read more.
Navels a tough act for California valencias to follow
04/15/2011 3:56:41 PMEXETER, Calif. — Domestic shipments of California valencia oranges should hit stride between late May... Read more.
Bush berries surge in California
04/15/2011 3:52:33 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Blueberry production is on the rise in California, where growers continue to see... Read more.
Financial clouds still hover over some summer crops in sunny California
04/15/2011 1:43:39 PMPARLIER, Calif. — The California stone fruit industry — specifically peaches, plums and nectarines –... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court