CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
Grape commission focuses on health
04/19/2012 1:01:42 PMAfter three years of successful sports-related marketing programs, the Fresno-based California Table Grape Commission is... Read more.
Grower-shippers forecast bigger volumes of table grapes
04/19/2012 12:55:00 PMBased on better cultural practices and newer, higher-yielding varieties, at least one industry leader said... Read more.
Mother’s Day should bring ample supplies of summer fruit
04/19/2012 12:45:54 PMCalifornia’s dry winter had many growers predicting early and ample supplies of summer fruit —... Read more.
Weather causes spotty problems for California plums
04/27/2011 1:36:40 PMFOWLER, Calif. — The 2011 California plum deal is a bit like playing pin the tail on the donkey on... Read more.
Apricot resurgence continues in California
04/27/2011 1:33:44 PMSTOCKTON, Calif. — With peaches, plums and nectarines approaching 60 million cartons in some recent... Read more.
Slow-peaking California strawberries may stoke summer demand
04/15/2011 3:59:49 PMSALINAS, Calif. — California strawberry production should hit its peak volume of about 7 million flats... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season