CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
Navels a tough act for California valencias to follow
04/15/2011 3:56:41 PMEXETER, Calif. — Domestic shipments of California valencia oranges should hit stride between late May... Read more.
Bush berries surge in California
04/15/2011 3:52:33 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Blueberry production is on the rise in California, where growers continue to see... Read more.
Financial clouds still hover over some summer crops in sunny California
04/15/2011 1:43:39 PMPARLIER, Calif. — The California stone fruit industry — specifically peaches, plums and nectarines –... Read more.
PPS Packaging introduces grape picking tubs
05/13/2010 4:24:09 PMFOWLER, Calif. — More than 90% of the nearly 100 million cartons of table grapes grown annually in California... Read more.
California table grapes headed for the major leagues
05/13/2010 4:16:11 PMFRESNO, Calif. — The average U.S. resident munches about eight pounds of fresh grapes annually, and... Read more.
Pre-season jitters abound for California grower-shippers
05/13/2010 4:09:54 PMIn California’s San Joaquin Valley, the atmosphere is fully charged. Despite unusually cool and wet late... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach