CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
Kingsburg Orchards fills its 50/50 lineup
05/13/2010 4:00:50 PMKINGSBURG, Calif. — George Jackson, patriarch of family-owned and -operated Kingsburg Orchards, established the goal... Read more.
A cool March could slow the start of California grapes
05/13/2010 3:53:07 PMVISALIA, Calif. — If California table grape grower-shippers fail to challenge the 2008 record volume... Read more.
This year brings new partners for California fruit
05/13/2010 3:32:23 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — The once relatively stable fresh fruit community in central California continues to... Read more.
California’s apricot rebound continues
05/13/2010 2:39:41 PMDINUBA, Calif. — The California apricots industry, rumored to be dying out just a few years ago, should... Read more.
California nectarine deal looking to rebound from dismal 2009
05/13/2010 2:30:21 PMFRESNO, Calif. — One year ago, nectarines appeared ready to challenge peaches as top dog among California... Read more.
California stone fruit volume could plummet by 10 million cartons
05/04/2009 2:46:21 PMREEDLEY, Calif. — After two consecutive years of very high volumes, the combined California peach,... Read more.
Coachella Valley grape quality appears exceptional, California sources say
05/04/2009 2:01:59 PMAlthough table grape volume from the Coachella Valley could be down a bit this year, quality coming... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised