CALIFORNIA SUMMER FRUIT
California valencia, lemon production ramps up
05/04/2009 1:53:38 PMAs the summer citrus season unfolds, California navel oranges are winding down, valencias are ramping... Read more.
California melon growers project good quality despite water, recession woes
05/01/2009 2:14:03 PMSerious threats to water supplies may make availability of California melons tight at times this season,... Read more.
California apple grower-shippers feel their on a roll
05/01/2009 2:07:15 PMPARLIER, Calif. — For most California grower-shippers, being at or near the top of the volume list... Read more.
Fig grower-shippers optimistic despite many challenges
05/01/2009 2:00:39 PMCalifornia’s fig grower-shippers may have to grapple with the aftermath of a frost, adapt to water... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Feds issue labeling ‘instruction’ for organic industry
- Pineapple trade group cites delays at L.A. port
- Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Garlic finds way to mainstream; herbs find their niche