CALIFORNIA WINTER DESERT VEGETABLES
Bell market rings; reds slow to answer
11/14/2013 11:27:42 AMCalifornia desert grower-shippers have ample supplies of green bell peppers in large and extra large... Read more.
Light early volumes on tap as desert crop starts
11/14/2013 11:13:18 AMIn the California desert autumn nights in the 40s delayed full color on red bell peppers, but leafy... Read more.
Jack Bros. warms up to winter herbs
11/09/2012 12:35:03 PMIt started as a hobby, but high-tunnel growing of basil and tomatoes has become a business that Brawley,... Read more.
Growers seek payoff on mini sweet peppers
11/09/2012 12:24:42 PMBecause demand has yet to plateau and production cost is high, miniature sweet peppers are a bit of... Read more.
California Winter Desert Vegetables business updates
11/09/2012 12:21:03 PMBoggiatto Produce adds salesman This winter on the sales desk will be Marty Howington’s first with... Read more.
Miniature sweet peppers add to winter desert season
11/11/2011 12:04:49 PMBell peppers remain the king of the category for the California desert winter season, but a close... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales