CALIFORNIA WINTER DESERT VEGETABLES
Desert vegetables ready for good winter season
11/13/2009 12:50:00 PMCASTROVILLE, Calif. — The colors of California’s desert winter vegetables this season may rival a... Read more.
Growers optimistic despite stormy weather, economy
11/13/2009 11:40:00 AMCOACHELLA, Calif. — Optimism seemed to be an epidemic among California’s desert winter vegetable grower-shippers... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure