Carolina Produce business updates
05/23/2014 11:23:20 AMCommission adds two new hires The North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission, Benson, N.C., has hired an... Read more.
New cantaloupe facilities seek to ensure safety
05/23/2014 11:18:21 AMLast year at the end of the season, Southeastern Growers Association, Kenly, N.C., updated its cantaloupe... Read more.
'Topsy-turvy' weather adds challenges for growers
05/23/2014 11:04:34 AMNorth Carolina had a wet, cold winter that extended into early spring so fresh produce is running... Read more.
Business Updates: Carolina Produce
05/24/2013 10:48:47 AMClayton Rawl Farms adds sales staff Two salesmen are now on staff for Clayton Rawl Farms at the South... Read more.
North Carolina researchers seek organic alternative to chlorine
05/24/2013 10:21:29 AMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure