Weather delays most Carolina veggies
05/24/2013 11:08:59 AMMother Nature’s apparent seasonal confusion in the past six months has caused a variety of problems... Read more.
Business Updates: Carolina Produce
05/24/2013 10:48:47 AMClayton Rawl Farms adds sales staff Two salesmen are now on staff for Clayton Rawl Farms at the South... Read more.
North Carolina researchers seek organic alternative to chlorine
05/24/2013 10:21:29 AMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
Locally grown produce promotions keep growing
05/21/2012 9:32:29 AMThe local movement is staying for the long haul in the Carolinas. “Local is No. 1 and organic... Read more.
Carolina Produce business update briefs
05/10/2012 2:00:08 PMJackson Farming Co. adds acreage, completes Global GAP Jackson Farming Co., Autryville, N.C., expands for the... Read more.
Growers attempt to stay balanced with strong start to vegetables
05/10/2012 1:51:59 PMCarolina vegetables have started early and look to provide growers a successful year if the supply... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court