Carolina Produce business updates
05/23/2014 11:23:20 AMCommission adds two new hires The North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission, Benson, N.C., has hired an... Read more.
New cantaloupe facilities seek to ensure safety
05/23/2014 11:18:21 AMLast year at the end of the season, Southeastern Growers Association, Kenly, N.C., updated its cantaloupe... Read more.
'Topsy-turvy' weather adds challenges for growers
05/23/2014 11:04:34 AMNorth Carolina had a wet, cold winter that extended into early spring so fresh produce is running... Read more.
Business Updates: Carolina Produce
05/24/2013 10:48:47 AMClayton Rawl Farms adds sales staff Two salesmen are now on staff for Clayton Rawl Farms at the South... Read more.
North Carolina researchers seek organic alternative to chlorine
05/24/2013 10:21:29 AMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Study: Noroviruses easily spread by workers’ gloves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised