You-pick berries add to locally grown efforts
05/21/2012 9:29:29 AMAnother trend in the push for locally grown produce brings the farm even closer to consumers. North... Read more.
Carolina Produce business update briefs
05/10/2012 2:00:08 PMJackson Farming Co. adds acreage, completes Global GAP Jackson Farming Co., Autryville, N.C., expands for the... Read more.
Growers attempt to stay balanced with strong start to vegetables
05/10/2012 1:51:59 PMCarolina vegetables have started early and look to provide growers a successful year if the supply... Read more.
Carolina growers prepare for summer deals
05/12/2011 2:22:26 PMBlueberries and peaches are heading into full harvest mode in the Carolinas, with growers and distributors... Read more.
South Carolina ag department taps into increasing interest in locally grown
05/14/2010 3:21:54 PMApples, asparagus, beans, beets, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots … The South Carolina Department of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- J&R Baker to market own vegetables
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised