Carolina fruit deal kicks off early
05/10/2012 1:48:16 PMThe mild winter brought on an early start to the Carolina fruit deal, but supplies should last nearly... Read more.
Carolina growers prepare for summer deals
05/12/2011 2:22:26 PMBlueberries and peaches are heading into full harvest mode in the Carolinas, with growers and distributors... Read more.
South Carolina ag department taps into increasing interest in locally grown
05/14/2010 3:21:54 PMApples, asparagus, beans, beets, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots … The South Carolina Department of... Read more.
Local remains a marketing tool for Carolina growers
05/14/2010 3:06:03 PMThe locally grown trend continues to be a boon for grower-shippers of North Carolina fruits and vegetables. “I... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court