Growers expect normal volumes for vegetables
05/14/2010 3:14:47 PMThanks to favorable weather, Carolina grower-shippers expect normal volumes of high-quality tomatoes, romaine, cucumbers, peppers... Read more.
Local remains a marketing tool for Carolina growers
05/14/2010 3:06:03 PMThe locally grown trend continues to be a boon for grower-shippers of North Carolina fruits and vegetables. “I... Read more.
Business updates - Carolina Produce
05/21/2009 4:12:46 PMBudget cuts limit North Carolina ag department promotions Fiscal belt-tightening in North Carolina is taking its... Read more.
Water appears plentiful for Carolina crops
05/21/2009 3:56:46 PMCarolina grower-shippers are optimistic about having abundant water supplies for 2009 crops. Plentiful rains this winter... Read more.
Locally grown movement drives strong demand for Carolina veg
05/21/2009 3:36:18 PMDemand for locally grown vegetables in the Carolinas is strong this season, and grower-shippers expect... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad