Business updates: Central American/Caribbean produce
12/18/2014 2:26:44 PMCentral American boosts watermelon Pompano Beach, Fla.-based grower-shipper Central American Produce Inc. is expanding its watermelon... Read more.
Novelty driving sales of fruits from Caribbean, Central America
12/18/2014 2:24:27 PMProduce items coming out of Central America and the Caribbean are numerous and several are gaining... Read more.
Florida, eastern ports of entry facilitate shipments to U.S.
12/18/2014 2:21:42 PMPorts serve as the gateways to the U.S. for produce arriving from Central America and the Caribbean,... Read more.
International destinations are attractive to growers
12/23/2013 3:17:25 PMSome U.S. importers see increased competition from Europe and other international destinations for Central American... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered