Timing of Chilean avocado deal brings challenges, marketers say
10/16/2013 3:04:33 PMThe U.S. is becoming a crowded market for avocados, but Chile still has a strong place in the fall/winter... Read more.
Other markets affect Chile’s shipments to U.S.
09/12/2013 11:24:54 AMChilean avocado growers and shippers have a world of customers with whom they can do business, but... Read more.
Chile’s GlobalG.A.P. certification provides boost
09/12/2013 9:50:09 AMAll Chilean avocados entering the U.S. market are Global-G.A.P.-certified, since the fruit is shipped to... Read more.
Chile plans aggressive retail strategy
09/11/2013 4:52:47 PMChilean avocado marketers say they’ll focus on scoring big at retail this year, with a Grab... Read more.
Shippers say they provide ample backup for Chilean promotions
09/11/2013 4:40:04 PMAvocado shippers say they provide plenty of promotional backup for the annual promotional push by... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces