Chile’s GlobalG.A.P. certification provides boost
09/12/2013 9:50:09 AMAll Chilean avocados entering the U.S. market are Global-G.A.P.-certified, since the fruit is shipped to... Read more.
CAIA backs off Fiesta Bowl promotional emphasis
09/12/2013 9:28:24 AMIn the past few years, Chilean avocado promotions have focused heavily on college football, with a... Read more.
Shippers say they provide ample backup for Chilean promotions
09/11/2013 4:40:04 PMAvocado shippers say they provide plenty of promotional backup for the annual promotional push by... Read more.
Balancing regional deals takes coordination
09/07/2012 3:16:30 PMCalifornia’s avocado deal is winding down. Peru finished its first full summertime deal in the... Read more.
Global distribution helps food safety, marketers say
09/07/2012 3:13:51 PMIn the realm of food safety, avocados are considered a low-risk item, but Chile has an extra safety... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration