Balancing regional deals takes coordination
09/07/2012 3:16:30 PMCalifornia’s avocado deal is winding down. Peru finished its first full summertime deal in the... Read more.
Global distribution helps food safety, marketers say
09/07/2012 3:13:51 PMIn the realm of food safety, avocados are considered a low-risk item, but Chile has an extra safety... Read more.
Industry puts emphasis on nutritional benefits
09/07/2012 3:00:32 PMAvocados are turning a negative into a positive in the area of nutrition, according to growers, shippers... Read more.
Chilean avocado promoters see plenty of tie-in opportunities
09/07/2012 2:53:40 PMCross-promotions are central to the growth of avocado sales and consumption in the U.S., marketing... Read more.
Fruit ripening remains central to sales success
09/07/2012 2:47:54 PMChilean avocado growers and shippers, like their Mexican and U.S. counterparts, say they know the... Read more.
Consumer, retail contests planned to promote consumption
09/07/2012 2:20:25 PMContests for consumers and retailers will permeate the Chilean avocado season. Maggie Bezart, marketing director with... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita