Retail programs expand, evolve with growth in consumption
09/07/2012 2:06:22 PMAs avocado consumption has grown in the U.S., suppliers of Chilean product have seen to it that their... Read more.
First Chilean avocado shipments set for early October
09/07/2012 1:38:32 PMAn abundant California crop will keep pumping product into the U.S. marketplace through the end of... Read more.
Groups partner in Kick Off campaign
09/09/2011 12:15:00 PMFor the first time, the Chilean Avocado Importers Association, the Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association,... Read more.
Foodservice sales remain strong for Chilean avocados
09/09/2011 11:10:00 AMMany of the avocados that California companies import from Chile go to foodservice — a segment... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies