Cold weather in some of Chile’s growing areas in late June and July failed to put a freeze on avocado shipments.
Chilean avocado volume likely to jump 25%
09/09/2011 12:19:00 PM
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access