Marketers expect smooth transition
10/12/2012 1:38:42 PMAmerican importers of Chilean blueberries expect strong demand this season. An expected orderly transition from Argentina... Read more.
Blueberry committee predicts first peak by holidays
10/12/2012 1:30:49 PMAn early-season report from the Santiago-based Chilean Blueberry Committee forecasts a big fresh-market export crop... Read more.
Chilean blueberry crop coming in looks significantly bigger
10/24/2011 10:04:20 AMMarketing agents in the Chilean blueberry deal say they expect the upcoming season to continue a trend... Read more.
Asia becoming major player in Chilean blueberry deal
10/24/2011 10:00:26 AMThe doors to China now are open to Chilean blueberries, and, combined with strong Asian and European... Read more.
Despite economy, sales remain on upswing
10/24/2011 9:56:12 AMPer-capita blueberry consumption in the U.S. reached 33.7 ounces — including 17.8 ounces of fresh... Read more.
Berry marketers look to leverage sales growth in restaurants
10/21/2011 3:32:40 PMWith an antioxidant-driven nutritional message, convenience and price boosting Chilean blueberry sales in retail stores,... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall