Despite the earthquake, strong volume of Chilean clementines expected
04/21/2010 11:29:58 AMChilean clementines escaped most of the earthquake-related damage in late February, and thanks to strong... Read more.
Clementines gaining favor with children
05/01/2009 1:19:05 PMWith their easy-peel skins and seedless centers, Chilean clementines — clementines from anywhere, really —... Read more.
Multiple varieties could help extend marketing season
05/01/2009 1:10:35 PMWith the economy suffering worldwide, extending the shipping season for any export seems like a good... Read more.
Competition heating up for Chilean clementines
05/01/2009 1:01:30 PMWhile Europe’s demand might weaken from a bad economy, competition for exports of Chilean clementines... Read more.
Clementines should be plentiful but seed issues worry some
05/01/2009 12:22:23 PMExporters and importers alike agree the supply of clementines coming out of Chile this spring should... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving