Chilean Produce business updates
11/14/2013 4:31:20 PMOppenheimer Group names import director Evan Myers has been promoted to the new position of director... Read more.
Chilean cherry deal growing despite frost damage
11/14/2013 4:19:57 PMDespite September frosts that damaged about 30% of Chile’s cherry crop, U.S. buyers and consumers... Read more.
Vandenberg putting emphasis on standup bags for grapes
11/14/2013 4:05:20 PMLast season, Jac Vandenberg Inc. shipped about 10% of its Chilean grapes in standup bags. After seeing... Read more.
Western Fresh optimistic despite freeze
11/14/2013 3:57:14 PMConsidering the amount of bad luck the Chilean fruit industry had this fall with drought and a severe... Read more.
Chilean association taking fresh approach to promotions
11/14/2013 3:02:42 PMAlthough North America is the largest market for Chilean fresh fruit — with more than 900,000... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1