Chilean freeze damage limited
11/14/2014 10:58:24 AMA freeze in early October should only mildly hurt shipments from Chile, sources say. “This year,... Read more.
Chilean promos to ramp up for next year
11/14/2014 10:57:04 AMGrower-shippers of Chilean fruit say most promotions will begin about late January. “In December, it’s pretty... Read more.
Business updates: Chilean produce
11/14/2014 10:55:03 AMChilean Fresh Fruit Association The San Carlos, Calif.-based Chilean Fresh Fruit Association plans to expand upon... Read more.
U.S., Asia compete for Chilean cherries
11/14/2014 10:52:46 AMOverall, imports of fresh fruit from Chile to the U.S. should continue along the same course as they... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom