Weather, competing markets could affect cherry volumes to U.S.
11/09/2012 9:35:48 AMWeather and demand from other markets could affect supplies of Chilean cherries, Asian pears and other... Read more.
Plums and nectarines hold steady, peaches down
11/09/2012 9:25:48 AMMany importers of Chilean stone fruit expect plum and nectarine volumes to hold steady and peach volumes... Read more.
Promotable volumes expected for Chilean blueberries
11/09/2012 9:22:08 AMImporters of Chilean blueberries look forward to a smooth transition from Argentina, with strong demand... Read more.
Strong Chilean grape demand forecast
11/09/2012 3:17:18 PMImporters of Chilean grapes expect greater volumes this winter, and are confident they can generate... Read more.
Citrus committee starts marketing to North America
05/31/2012 3:33:24 PMThis season, for the first time, the Santiago-based Chilean Citrus Committee is spending marketing dollars... Read more.
Growing Chilean produce market offers retail opportunities
11/11/2011 12:08:46 PMOpportunity abounds at retail during the Chilean produce season, marketers say. All one has to do... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court