Chile ahead of food safety curve, marketers say
11/15/2011 9:55:21 AMTerms like GlobalGAP and Primus and Davis labs are familiar to the Chilean produce lexicon, growers,... Read more.
More Chilean blueberries likely; good grape crop too
11/11/2011 11:47:47 AMThe weather has cooperated, aside from some isolated freezes in August, and Chile’s winter season... Read more.
Chilean avocado volume dips, but ample Super Bowl supply likely
11/11/2010 10:02:36 AMChilean avocados are in short supply, but importers said they expect to have bigger volumes in time... Read more.
Chilean Fresh Fruit Association creates video, airs TV spots
11/11/2010 9:05:50 AMThe Chilean Fresh Fruit Association has unveiled a new educational video and television commercials to... Read more.
Weak dollar saps the strength of U.S. imports
11/11/2010 9:03:35 AMImporters say they don’t expect any particular logistical problems with getting supplies of Chilean fruit... Read more.
Bigger Chilean produce volumes likely nearly across the board
11/10/2010 2:15:45 PMShippers say most of the major Chilean fruit exports are expected to be produced and exported in greater... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up