Sugraones gain, but thompsons still viable for many
05/01/2009 12:57:16 PMSome Coachella Valley grape growers have said adios to an old friend, the thompson variety. Others,... Read more.
Chilean end-date change effects on Coachella grape shippers unknown
05/01/2009 12:49:39 PMGrowers and officials are unsure what effect moving up the date by which Chilean exporters must stop... Read more.
California water shortage no issue for Coachella grape grower-shippers
04/30/2009 11:07:43 AMThe Coachella Valley, grape grower-shippers say, has managed to evade the water troubles plaguing much... Read more.
Coachella grape input costs soar but labor no problem
04/30/2009 10:11:06 AMThe price of fuel is down, yes. But most Coachella, Calif. grape grower-shippers don’t think it’s... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.