Table grape group beefs up marketing staff
05/07/2014 4:54:33 PMThe Fresno-based California Table Grape Commission has hired one person and expanded the roles of... Read more.
Five Crowns enters Origami melon partnership
05/07/2014 4:51:14 PMAs growers and shippers in the Coachella and Imperial valleys in California work to find edges on... Read more.
California desert growers report ample water supplies
05/07/2014 4:41:38 PMIf you need water in California these days, you may have to go to the desert. With growers struggling... Read more.
Desert Produce business updates
05/07/2014 4:20:36 PMAnthony Vineyards ramps up organic Bakersfield, Calif.-based conventional and organic grape grower-shipper Anthony Vineyards plans to... Read more.
Desert produce growers anticipate strong season for spring crops
05/03/2013 12:14:17 PMThe spring crop of vegetables and melons out of California’s Coachella and Imperial valleys may... Watch Video.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- New Orleans Cold Storage announces two promotions