Table grape group beefs up marketing staff
05/07/2014 4:54:33 PMThe Fresno-based California Table Grape Commission has hired one person and expanded the roles of... Read more.
Five Crowns enters Origami melon partnership
05/07/2014 4:51:14 PMAs growers and shippers in the Coachella and Imperial valleys in California work to find edges on... Read more.
California desert growers report ample water supplies
05/07/2014 4:41:38 PMIf you need water in California these days, you may have to go to the desert. With growers struggling... Read more.
Desert Produce business updates
05/07/2014 4:20:36 PMAnthony Vineyards ramps up organic Bakersfield, Calif.-based conventional and organic grape grower-shipper Anthony Vineyards plans to... Read more.
Desert produce growers anticipate strong season for spring crops
05/03/2013 12:14:17 PMThe spring crop of vegetables and melons out of California’s Coachella and Imperial valleys may... Watch Video.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised