Eastern apple growers expecting good quality, volume
08/29/2013 1:54:14 PMFrost put a severe dent in last year’s apple crop in the East, limiting New York to 17.1 million... Read more.
Rice Fruit having busy centennial
08/29/2013 1:43:29 PMRice Fruit Co. is marking its 100th anniversary this season, and the Gardners, Pa.-based company has... Read more.
New varieties hold promise for New York growers
08/29/2013 1:17:12 PMHere is some good news for fans of the Honeycrisp. Researchers at Cornell University have produced... Read more.
Pending regulations pose export challenge for New York
08/29/2013 11:55:59 AMNew regulations regarding postharvest chemicals could take a huge bite out of New York’s apple... Read more.
Fresh-cut, school foodservice bring in business for growers
08/24/2012 4:22:14 PMAn emphasis on healthier fare in schools and quick-service restaurants has brought foodservice profits to... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus