Florida avocado growers expecting slower start to season
05/29/2009 1:51:11 PMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — After a drier-than-normal winter and spring, Florida avocado grower-shippers expect a... Read more.
Retail sales find success; foodservice less interested in Fla. avocadoes
05/29/2009 1:36:49 PMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Supermarkets remain the biggest customer of Florida avocados. Nationally, foodservice buyers in general... Read more.
Green-skinned Fla. avocado growers promote health benefits
05/29/2009 1:10:54 PMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Though smaller than their hass competitors in popularity and production, growers of... Read more.
New Limeco expands staff, seeks new retail customers
05/29/2009 12:50:18 PMPRINCETON, Fla. — Diversifying into new products and strengthening sales rate are some of the main goals... Read more.
Florida avocado growers worry about devastating disease
05/29/2009 12:37:09 PMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Fearing a new disease could become as devastating as canker and greening are to the... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom