Because the groves sent about 200,000 fewer bushels of fruit to the supply chain, Hevia and Caram agreed that growers during the 2009-10 season experienced prices that were slightly above normal that averaged $6.50-7 a flat for the season.
Florida growers expect late avocado crop
05/28/2010 09:15:32 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry