Because the groves sent about 200,000 fewer bushels of fruit to the supply chain, Hevia and Caram agreed that growers during the 2009-10 season experienced prices that were slightly above normal that averaged $6.50-7 a flat for the season.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Dole doubles down on Peel the Love banana tour
- Vision Produce taps Phoenix operations VP
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought