“Large fruit is slim and nil, peaking on 40s-48s,” he said. “Promotable volumes in 3- and 5-pound bags are where we can use that fruit. I think it will continue to size as we go through the season. We definitely need some rain to help that along.”
Florida grapefruit season gets out to a slow start
11/10/2010 10:47:40 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry