While only 4% of Florida’s overall orange crop goes to the fresh market, about 40% of Florida’s grapefruit and 70% of its navel oranges and tangerines ship to fresh-market channels.
Late start and smaller sizes characterize Florida citrus season
11/10/2010 10:12:27 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.