While only 4% of Florida’s overall orange crop goes to the fresh market, about 40% of Florida’s grapefruit and 70% of its navel oranges and tangerines ship to fresh-market channels.
Late start and smaller sizes characterize Florida citrus season
11/10/2010 10:12:27 AM
- Health interest helps spur citrus growth, grapefruit lags
- Florida orange estimates drop to post-freeze level
- Sweeter grapefruit, fewer navels, smaller tangerines hit market
- Government shutdown crushes Florida citrus opening season report
- Florida Citrus Hall of Fame seeking nominees
- Sunkist partners with Florida citrus shipper
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry